Monday, October 23, 2006

"Gramcracker"

That's what I called her. I have been thinking a lot about her the last couple of days. A lot. My Grandma has been gone for about 10 yrs or so but it feels like yesterday. I really still believe she was the only person in this world who totally got me and loved me UNconditionally. She never judged me a day in her life and still never would. She lived a hard life she didn't deserve with a man she should have left. I wear her ring every day. It never mattered that I was adopted, I was her Angel. She is a part of me, I am a part of her.

3 comments:

Schmoopie said...

It is so cool to see what people write when they have a place to put thoughts down. I am so glad that your "Gramcracker" made you feel so special. It is so wonderful when a person in your life "gets you."

KelKel said...

Thanks, you know me as well, as well.

Stucco said...

"as well, as well"? happy hour for Kelkel? Was her husband "Grahampa?"