Sunday, December 03, 2006

Some say I have abandoned.

Not abandoned, just not feeling creative. 40+ hours of work in a 4 day work week = 10+ hours a day at work plus the 40 minute drive to and from. By the time I get home at night I am brain dead. Also, that is the only 30-45 min. a day I get to see my man while he is showering, shaving, ironing, eating, and leaving for that "all-forsaken" night job. BUT, I thank God everyday that he did get that job and likes it. Is doing well, getting kudos from the management for some tough situations ie: fights and ceilings falling in--ice and snow here in good ole MO. So, I should stop whining like a pooper and pull up my big girl panties and deal!!!!
Plus, I don't have anything fun and exciting going on right now to write about. No kids, no projects, NOTHIN'.
Sometimes boring is good.

3 comments:

Schmoopie said...

Hi again, KelKel! I knew you would be back. I remember when Stucco worked nights and I worked days. It sucked. I am glad your man likes his work. It is so important to feel independent. We are having a lazy Sunday. I did go to the farmer's market though. It was fun. Have a good week!

KelKel said...

Thanks Schmoopie.

Unknown said...

Still reading! :-)