Sunday, March 11, 2007

Stuck

I am stuck. I have gained and lost these same 5 f*&#ing pounds since Jan. 1st. Is it mental, physical, both???? I feel like I am doing the Cha Cha with the scale --- 2.8 #'s up, 3.8 #'s down, 1.2 up, .4 down, Cha Cha to the left now. F*&#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't have much patience anyway and this is like watching paint dry in St. Louis on August 25th. (It's never going to happen.)
I have tried to stay positive. I am positive for everyone else -- I am the Queen co-dependent. I am always going to RESTART tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow, like a broken record. Then I am reasonable for 3 out of the 7 days before weigh in. At least I don't act surprised at the scale. I just feel like a kid caught with their hand in the cookie jar --- hmmmm Freud??
Well, thanks for listening, those of you that visited, and haven't given up.

4 comments:

Schmoopie said...

It must be so frustrating to be at the same weight for a long time when you are still trying to lose. Keep eating healthy foods and don't give up. You are doing great!

Unknown said...

You ARE doing great! These plateaus happen. They suck, but you can get past them. Then you lose faster. It's like stair steps. Your body is adjusting.

Schmoopie said...

Happy Easter Kel! I always think of you and your Mom and Dad this time of year! Love you and miss you.

Stucco said...

Don't let it get ya down. You'll get past it.