Saturday, November 01, 2008

When's it going to click?

When is the malfunction in my brain going to be fixed. I don't know what issue is inside, that is do deep, I can't let it surface.
I want to think I can lose weight on my own, no pills to help, no magic drink, nothing but me being able to control what I eat. I have heard thin/normal people say "I eat to live not live to eat." Why can't I grasp this concept. I am miserable at the weight I am right now. I have no energy, I don't want to go anywhere, do anything, I am happy to sit home and watch TV or sleep. Sex, what sex, I have no desire, no energy, nothing. It sucks. All of it. I know what I am supposed to eat, do, think, but it just doesn't come together for me. My body aches all the time, I am a crabby bitch at home. Will it ever come together? -----just rambling. Thanks

No comments: