Saturday, November 11, 2006

BAAAD MOJO

SO, We went further down the tunnels into this room that is now I guess just used as a storage room for the people that live in the apartments. As I stood inside the door way I felt my lips and left side of my face tingle. I just thought it was from the hike we had taken up the hill four blocks and then around the building, down the steps and maybe the lack of O2??? Well, the girl standing next to me was from the "Paranormal Society" of Chicago and she says "Wow, "THEY" are really strong down here, my whole left side is tingling." GULP. I didn't say a word. I just stepped a couple of steps away from her and a little closer to the door.
I had my Dad's digital camera to take all of these camera. I took a picture of this room (which was very dark-only could really see with flashlights) as I was trying to review this picture my camera went off. I thought I hit a wrong button because I don't know this camera very well. But, paranormal girl says "Did "THEY" just zap your camera?" HUH?!@#! At that exact moment her very, very large flashlight went out. SOOOO, our tour guide then suggests that we move along a little quicker because apparently the spirits here don't like the fact that we have disrupted them and if we have cell phones or anything battery operated we should turn them off because "IT/THEY" were taking all the power. He did NOT have to tell me twice because as he was saying this and I was trying to get my camera back on to view the picture. My hand that was holding the camera was shaking. So, I took it as a good sign that I needed to get my big ole ass out of "IT'S" domain.
Back outside everyone's phones, flashlights, and my camera came back to life. The battery was drained and I had to put new batteries in it.
The real kicker.........no picture. It is not on the memory card. The first group that went in got pictures!

3 comments:

Schmoopie said...

So you guys pissed them off huh? Too bad you couldn't get a picture!

KelKel said...

Yeah, the longer we were there the more they were disturbed!

Unknown said...

Wow! It's like disturing a hornets nest. Too bad you didn't get a picture.